You can now save 34% on the Supflex 10′ Inflatable SUP during their SEPTEMBER SALE.
The package comes complete with an adjustable SUP paddle, high pressure pump, leash, repair kit and backpack. You don’t need to buy any other gear or accessories to get started paddling on the water.
In addition to getting a complete paddle board package at a deeply discounted price, this is really good deal. Here’s why:
1. It’s Conveniently Ready to Travel
Inflatable paddleboards are great to travel with because you can simply deflate them, roll them up and stick them in a bag. The paddle in this package also breaks down into 3 shorter pieces, which can also fit in the included backpack (along with the compact air pump).
The SUP only weighs 22 lbs, so it’s not heavy to carry. Plus, you won’t get stuck with hefty luggage fees when you take in on the plane to Hawaii with you. =)
2. High-Quality iSUP that Feels and Performs Like a Hard Board
The SUP is very rigid. It has a high max inflation of 15 PSI, and it is extra thick at 6″. These factors make it feel (and look) like a hard foam core board, and similarly perform like one. (By the way, you can actually ride this board at 10 PSI. The SUP is plenty firm at that pressure already.)
Because it is more rigid, it provides additional stability for new paddlers and for those who want to try out paddleboard yoga.
It is also designed for easy maneuverability with its shorter 10′ length and tri-fin set-up. You won’t be struggling to turn your board in the water and get to where you want to go.
Supflex Paddle Board Specs:
- Dimensions: 10′ long x 30″ wide x 6″ thick
- Total weight: 22 lbs
- Max rider weight: 300 lbs
- Constructed of military-grade double layer PVC
- 3 fins set (1 removable)
- 4 stainless steel D-rings with bungee cord and 1 D-ring near tail
- Supflex stands behind their products. They provide a 2-year warranty, which is twice as long as the typical warranty for an inflatable SUP. This is a good sign.
- Get it On Sale Here