With the growing popularity of inflatable paddleboards, you’ve got a lot more options when it comes to size, styling and design of SUP’s. In fact, many inflatables get mistaken for traditional hard foam-core boards.
For example, the Infinito Copacabana stand up paddleboard has both a longer length and a wider width. You get both stability and speed in one board, rather than having to pick one feature over the other.
Therefore, the Infinito works well for beginners as well as those who want a faster board for traversing longer distances. People of various skill levels can use it. Plus, if you are a new paddler, this starter board can grow with you.
Key Features of the Infinito Inflatable Paddleboard:
I really like the Infinito SUP package because it includes some key items:
1. First of all, they give you a fiberglass paddle. SUP paddles made of fiberglass are lighter in weight and therefore easier for paddling. This can make a big difference when you are paddling for several hours at a time.
2. Secondly, you get a free coiled leash. You want to wear a leash when paddling in open surf, and SUP races sometimes require that you have one. Traditional surfing leashes are not coiled and don’t work as well because they drag behind in the water and slow you down.
3. Third, the adjustable paddle breaks down into 3 parts, so you can easily carry it in the included backpack when traveling. Not surprisingly, people often call this a “travel paddle”.
4. Fourth, the dual-action pump helps you inflate your board faster. One of the drawbacks to inflatable SUP’s is that you have to inflate them before you can use them. A dual-action pump inflates both when you push down and when you pull up on the pump: therefore inflating twice as quickly.
Inflatable Paddleboard Package Includes:
- 11′ Inflatable SUP
- Double Action Pump with Pressure Gauge
- Adjustable Fiberglass Paddle
- SUP Backpack
- 9″ Box Fin
- Coiled Leash
- Repair patch
- Get the Infinito Here
What You May Not Like About the Infinito SUP Package:
This iSUP comes with a longer center fin. Compared to SUP’s that have 3 shorter fins, this board will not turn as easily. The design makes it ideal for paddling long distances in a straight line, but not as good if you have to make lots of sharp turns.
Infinito Paddleboard Specs:
- Dimensions: 11′ long x 33″ wide x 6″ thick
- Board Weight: 26 lbs
- Construction: Heavy-Duty Military Grade PVC
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
- Brand: Infinito
The Infinito SUP Package features a sturdy, durable board with a multi-use design. Riders can get lots of use out of this paddleboard. In addition, the package includes several nice accessory items, so you don’t have to pay extra to buy them separately.