Do you want an inflatable SUP that is well-made, ultra durable AND costs less than other boards? The Freein Paddle Board has a low price and high quality construction. Plus, it’s fast, lightweight and easy to travel with.
What Makes Freein Paddleboards Better?
1. First of all, these stand up boards are more rigid and firm than other comparable inflatable SUPs. Freein combines an extra-dense drop stitch construction with carbon fiber reinforced sides to make them stronger and more durable.
2. Second, you can inflate this paddleboard to a higher pressure (20+ PSI), which helps increase its rigidity – thus making it more stable. Consequently, people find this SUP easier for standing, doing yoga, fishing, etc.. (It’s also great for beginners learning how to paddle.)
3. Third, these inflatables weigh less than many other blow-up SUPs. Therefore, they are easier to lift, carry and transport when you travel.
4. Fourth, this specific “Racing/Touring” model features a narrower tail to make it glide faster through the water. As a result, you get more speed with less effort when you paddle. The faster design works to your advantage whether you’re paddling rivers, oceans, lakes, bays and more.
Freein Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard Package Includes:
- Inflatable SUP
- Adjustable Fiberglass Paddle
- Dual-Action High Pressure Hand Pump
- 10-Foot Coiled Ankle Leash
- Detachable Fin
- Roller Travel Backpack
- 20-Liter Dry Bag
- Camera Mount
- Repair Kit
Freein makes several inflatable SUPs for beginners, intermediate and advanced paddlers. Therefore, no matter what fitness level you are, you can easily get started and enjoy paddleboarding with friends and family.
What Type of Paddle Board is Best? (4 Types)
Stand up paddleboards offer a great full body workout for your arms, legs, back and core. On the other hand, you can simply use them to explore new locations, relax and enjoy the sun. Below are 4 more types of SUPs in addition to the above:
Do you want an all-around SUP that you can use for yoga, fishing, travel or recreational paddling? Then, this inflatable SUP may be ideal for you.
It has a wide, stable design that’s perfect for beginners – as well as bringing along pets. You can get the Explorer in a variety of colors and lengths (the longer the board, the more weight it can hold).
Do you want the ability to turn your paddle board into a sit-on-top kayak? This SUP package includes a detachable kayak seat as well as double-ended kayak paddle.
If you get tired of standing for long periods of time, the detachable seat option provides a comfortable solution. Not to mention, you essentially get both a kayak and an SUP without having to pay for both pieces of equipment.
Yoga paddleboards have a wider design and offer more stability. You can use yoga SUPs for recreational paddling as well, buy they won’t travel as fast.
In addition, this board features a full-length grippy deck pad, so you can more easily perform poses. Plus, the carrying handles are placed on the sides, strategically out of the way.
4. Fishing SUP
Do you want to fish from your paddleboard? This inflatable SUP has convenient rod holders as well as a GoPro camera mount at the nose of the board.
You can get wide, stable platform for fishing, but you don’t have to pay $1,000’s for a boat. Plus, you can roll it up and take it with you on vacation.
Are Inflatable SUPs Worth the Money?
I think that blow-up boards are an investment that pays for itself because you can easily travel with them. Therefore, you don’t have to rent equipment when you go on vacation.
Plus, you don’t have to purchase a roof rack for your car. Fold them up and stick them in the trunk of back seat of your vehicle. Use your board on lakes, rivers, lagoons, bays and even oceans.
They also don’t require lots of storage space. Just deflate the board and roll it up when you’re finished using it. Not to mention, you save money when you purchase inflatable SUPs since you don’t have to pay for shipping.
Note: In fact, Freein Paddle Boards are so affordably priced (about 1/2 the price of competitors), they make sense for families. Everyone can have their own board, so you can enjoy fun outdoor adventures together.
Specs for the 11′ 6″ Freein Paddle Board:
- Dimensions: 11’6″ Long x 32″ Wide x 6″ Thick
- (Also comes in longer 12’6″ length)
- Weight: 21.5 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 320 lbs
- Max PSI: 20+ PSI
- Material: Military-Grade PVC
- Double Layer Drop Stitch Construction
- 1 Fin (Removable)
- Color: Teal
- Includes Action Camera Mount
- Comes with 20L Dry Bag
- Model: Racer Touring
- 2 Year Warranty
- Manufacturer: Freein SUP
- For Sale: Where to Buy the Freein SUP