Body Glove makes a medium-length inflatable SUP that combines speed with stability. The 11 foot length gives you a little more length than the shorter boards, yet it is easier to maneuver and turn than the longer 12.5 foot paddle boards.
New! Body Glove has a Brand New Model of their “Performer” for 2020 with sleek wood paneling. Plus, they’ve upgraded the SUP with carbon-reinforced stringers for added stability. This board can also hold up to 320 lbs!
Body Glove “Performer” SUP Includes Lots of Cool Gear
Unlike other paddleboard packages, this one includes a cell phone dry bag and a carrier handle that doubles as a water bottle holder. In addition, you get a coiled leash, which comes in handy when you are paddling on rougher water or surf.
Moreover, this stand-up paddleboard has an added triple layer stringer design. This feature maximizes stiffness and rigidity. Therefore, the SUP feels more like a traditional fiberglass hardboard out on the water.
Note: The extra gear in this package delivers a nice bonus. However, it can also save you over $100 by not having to buy a paddle, leash, mini dry bag, etc..
Body Glove Inflatable Paddleboard Package Includes:
- Adjustable 3-Piece Aluminum Paddle (floats)
- High Pressure Air Pump with Built-in Pressure Gauge
- Triple layer stringer rigidity
- SUP Backpack for Transporting Your SUP, Paddle, Pump, etc..
- Cell Phone Dry Bag
- Coil Leash (specifically for paddleboarding)
- Patch Repair Kit
- Get the Package Here
What Can You Do with Your Body Glove SUP?
On top of all the extra accessories you get, you can use the Body Glove Inflatable SUP for lots of activities.
1. Try Yoga. For example, the wider 34″ platform makes it a great surface for doing yoga. The increased stability also gives beginners a great way to learn and build confidence.
2. Take Your Dog Paddling. The higher 320 lb weight capacity provides the perfect excuse to bring your dog out paddling too. Multiple kids can paddle together too. The wide, stable design helps in the respect as well.
3. Paddle Down the River. Plus, you can take the Performer on rivers. The shorter fixed fins make it a better board for riding down rivers because they don’t catch and break like longer 8″ tracking fins. And, with inflatables, you don’t have to worry about dings or dents in your board. The SUP simply bounces off rocks and logs.
4. Take a Vacation. Because this iSUP inflates and deflates, you can easily take it on camping trips, tropical vacations or road trips. This one piece of sports gear lets you take entertainment and fitness right along with you. Plus, you won’t have to pay high rental fees once you get to your destination.
Body Glove Inflatable SUP Specs:
- Dimensions: 11′ long x 34″ wide x 6″ thick
- Max Weight Capacity: 320 lbs
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Material: Heavy Duty Poly Vinyl Fabric
- Get the SUP Here
People know Bodyglove for their wetsuits, rash guards, board shorts water shoes and apparel. In addition, Bodyglove makes an entire line of inflatable paddleboards for touring, river running, fishing, etc.. The video shows this line of iSUPs being used in a variety of different settings. (Makes me want to travel!)
If you want a faster board, get the Needlenose. However, know that you will be giving up some stability.